Vicky Zugah - I'm giving up on tattoos - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Friday 20 July 2018

Vicky Zugah - I'm giving up on tattoos


Actress Vicky Zygah has decided to say no to more body ink.

Zylofon signee actress Vicky Zugah has disclosed that she is giving up with tattoos.
According to the actress, some years ago, she would have wanted more tattoos but after her second child, but has decided to give up to the extent that, she did not even finish the last tattoo she got.
Vicky Zugah is one of the female celebrities into tattoos and currently has three; a crucifix, a dove and stars and was working on the fourth one but she has decided to say no to more body ink.

"I was still working on it and was supposed to have gone back to finish it but I said, it’s ok, I lose nothing if I don’t go," she stated.

she said “I am not getting any younger, I am currently in my mid-thirties and I have children and all so this whole tattoo thing will not work for me anymore,” she continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID