funny face survive a fata accident his range rover got damaged - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Friday 20 July 2018

funny face survive a fata accident his range rover got damaged

The incident occurred after his Range Rover was hit and pushed off the road by an articulated truck whiles he was driving.

The video also showed the various damaged parts of his Range Rover, with the tyre of the care even busting as a result of the accident.
He explained that his car veered off the road after being being hit by the articulated truck, adding that it could have been disastrous had he not kept his focus.\
according to pulse
Beneath the video, Funny Face wrote: “Nearly died tonight .. hmmm as an articulator driver pushed my car to climb the pavement ..my car nearly rolled over to the next road if not God who gave me the courage to keep my focus and hold da steering tight .. hmm if it was me ..like tomorrow I’m finished with headlines that I’ve killed (someone).”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID