Businessman vows not to allow his child marry anyone from ‘trenches’ - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Wednesday 16 November 2022

Businessman vows not to allow his child marry anyone from ‘trenches’

 


A Nigerian man identified as Ronald Nzimora has said he will ensure his child never marries anyone from a struggling family or who lives in a low income neighbourhood.

He stated that he is rich and intends to make it mandatory for his child to marry from the upper-class and not the ‘trenches – which is a street term for lower class.

Ronald added that the opinion of anyone who disagrees with him is not welcome.



Businessman vows not to allow his child marry anyone from ‘trenches

He stated that he is rich and intends to make it mandatory for his child to marry from the upper-class and not the ‘trenches – which is a street term for lower class.

Ronald added that the opinion of anyone who disagrees with him is not welcome.



The businessman said he raise his children as he pleases and others who feel what he said is wrong can raise their own kids however they like.


When asked what he will do if his offspring becomes rebellious and decides to go for someone from the trenches, he said the indoctrination will start from a very early age so there won’t be room for the child to become defiant.

He wrote; ”As I get money, my pikin NO GO EVER MARRY trenches person.

Na my pikin. Do with your own children how you want. I will do with mine how I want. This is not a topic to be sanctimonous or emotional about. Proper trenches people are mostly dangerous people.”

He wrote; ”As I get money, my pikin NO GO EVER MARRY trenches person.


Na my pikin. Do with your own children how you want. I will do with mine how I want. This is not a topic to be sanctimonous or emotional about. Proper trenches people are mostly dangerous people.”

Reactions:

Reacting, @tysalihu asked; What if the child come get coconut head? I ask because it happened to people in my two generations of my family… It ended badly.. But it happened

@ronaldnzimora replied; my work to make sure say e no get coconut head, because na from small the indoctrination against marrying trenches people go start. LOL!

Another tweep @Golibe6 wrote; The individual she is marrying might even be good but you see the family?

Trenches is trenches. And marriage involves families not only individuals whether we like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID