Download : DAX- DEAR GOD - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Sunday 20 October 2019

Download : DAX- DEAR GOD

Daniel Nwosu Jr., popularly known as Dax released visual to his recent single “Dear God”
The Canadian rapper explains that Dear God is simply unanswered questions — and in no way an attempt to turn atheists into believers (à la Kanye West’s “Jesus Walks”).

“As I grew older I drifted away [from church] because I think I was never properly explained why I should be there,” he wrote via Instagram.

“I’ve had this ‘Dear God’ idea for a while but could never finish writing it because I didn’t feel I had enough life experiences,” he adds. “Now at 25 I feel ‘somewhat’ ready.”
From beef with Tory Lanez to viral singles and a two-month tour with rapper Tech Nine, Dax is having quite an eventful year. Currently, he’s set to cap off 2019 with his first 23-date headlining tour, kicking-off Friday (October 18) in San Antonio, Texas.

click here >>> Download DAX- DEAR GOD


No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID