patience-ozokwo unveils a nice amazing photos celebrate-60th-birthday. - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Friday 14 September 2018

patience-ozokwo unveils a nice amazing photos celebrate-60th-birthday.

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo turns a year older today, September 14 and has taken to social media to celebrate with stunning photos.

The prolific actress who has been in the industry for over a decade is known for her role as the 'evil stepmother'. However, what endeared her to fans was her role in the movie Mama G. Well, it's been several years and she has remained one of the most revered actresses in the Nigerian film industry. The beautiful mother and grandmother who turns 60 took to her Instagram page to mark her birthday with elegant photos of herself. Sharing adorable photos, she wrote: "So grateful! I live everyday grateful for another opportunity to make an impact in this world. Mediocrity is not in my dictionary. I am a living miracle, a walking testimony, the apple of God's eye. I am a planted seed that has grown deep roots.

I cannot be uprooted. My life is mapped out by The Lord. Just when I thought I gave up all for Him He gave it all back multiplied a hundred fold. I am absolutely nothing without Christ✝️ Happy birthday to me!! ��

Patience Ozokwo was already a star before acting and first made it into radio drama. She took part in a soap opera produced by the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) titled Someone Cares. The actress who got married at age 19 and lost her husband in the year 2000, has three biological children and five adopted ones who all bear her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID