Eucharia Anunobi opens up about dealing with the loss of her son - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Saturday 15 September 2018

Eucharia Anunobi opens up about dealing with the loss of her son

The loss of a beloved is never an easy reality to deal with, more especially when it's a child. Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, who lost her son and only child in 2017 may look like someone who knows how to deal with pain but as it appears, that isn't the case. She recently held a 1 year remembrance and thanksgiving service for her late son, Raymond Ekwu, at the Rose of Sharon Centre, Redeemed Christian Church of God , Ikeja GRA, Lagos. In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, the veteran actress spoke on how she has managed to deal with the loss of her only child. The prolific actress revealed that she is yet to recover from the loss.

She said:“It is not possible to overcome the trauma of losing an only child ; it is a scar that will always be there . I don’ t even know if I have the strength. People only tell me that I have the strength but all I know is that I am very fragile and weak . Forget the powder and lipstick , it is just a cover -up ; it’ s been days and nights of tears , ”


The actress who is also a woman of God was asked if she would ever like to adopt and this was her response: “In the fullness of time , I will adopt a child in God ’ s time ; although , I still have people that stay with me that I ’ ve been taking care of , even before he ( my son ) died , ”

Although her late son suffered from sickle -cell anaemia , the actress stressed that her beloved son didn ’ t die of his condition but rather as a result of his doctors ’ mistake. “I still miss him so much, especially when I have to drive home and I remember that he ’ s no more ; he used to give me a warm welcome anytime I got home . I never nursed any fear when he was born . I need to correct a misconception . He didn ’ t die because he had sickle -cell anaemia , he died because the doctors made a mistake , but I don ’t want to go into that right now. ”


CONTINUATION FROM LAST POST : Satan is truly a liar . He deceives people by making them do things they will regret later but at the moment they are bamboozled to think : am young , am handsome , I have six pack , I have figure eight , oh am living the life ! Which life are you living ? When you're sleeping around to make ends meet , living above your means , smoking , how can you tell your children not to smoke . You lie , how can you tell them not to lie . You see nothing wrong in sleeping with your friends husbands or wives , yet you are complaining about your spouses infidelity . You sexually molest children , you sleep with your church members all in the name of , you be fine guy ! You'dont pray , yet are complaining that demons are pursuing you , why won't demons use you for breakfast ? Your career is stagnant , why can't you look for something else to do , must you die doing one thing ? Your job/career is no longer bearing fruits , must you have an unholy alliance with questionable characters to make money ? Weeping may endure the night but joy comes in the morning . Yes , no money to pay your bills but have you ever thought that maybe God is testing your faith / endurance power to resist the devil - Genesis 22 :1-12 . Great leaders are those who are able to hang on inspite of the odds against them . They are ladies and men of integrity . They are accountable by themselves , knowing they are going to answer someday for all their acts . So my fellow youth : Don't get bitter about the truth , get bitter and angry at satan who has sworn to waste you . Turn and change your ways . Live to glorify God with your talents/abilities . Don't allow your youthfulness deceive you . Don't allow your beauty derail you . Think , all you are doing is it glorifying God or bringing shame to your family , friends and society ? Youthfulness and beauty are vain . Put away evil from your flesh . But hey not everyone is heavenly bound . Some have been marked by the devil to be wasted . Chaiii . My brother why now ? My sister why ? Why are you letting satan waste you ? Why? Chaiii . JESUS IS CALLING YOU NOW - REVELATION 3:20 . AM OUTTA OF HERE FOR NOW , MUCH LOVE .
A post shared by Eucharia Anunobi (@euchariaanunobi) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID