Popular Comedian, Akpororo Overwhelmed As A Street Is Named After Him In Lagos (Photo) - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Monday 6 August 2018

Popular Comedian, Akpororo Overwhelmed As A Street Is Named After Him In Lagos (Photo)


Akpororo is a very excited man at the moment and has taken some time to share his excitement with his followers on social media.

The comedian revealed that a street has been named after him in Lagos and this development has left him quite overwhelmed.

According to him, every month he dances and praises God from street to street today he’s been blessed with one.

Akpororo now has a street named after him

The proud father of twins took to Instagram to share his testimony. He wrote: "I'm nothing without God that's why I don't brag, favour and grace speak for me.

"Every month I dance and praise God from street to street #streetpraise today I'm bless with one.

"My life is a testimony #rorohouse #roroteam #roronation this is for you #akpororostreet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID