Read what "South africa" woman said about nigeria men - WELLPRESSBLOG

#news,events,entertainment,sports, business and gossip

Hot

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Read what "South africa" woman said about nigeria men


“Nigerian men are better than South African men”

A South African lady simply identified as @keyishoAmi has taken to her social media page to praise Nigerian men for being the best in taking care of women.
she wrote this that
When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of taking care of Women in Africa” Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one.

My Nigerian husband just bought me a Nice 2018 Volkswagens I love it.Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa.


I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and I am to married to one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. Get Yourself a Nigerian Man and enjoy life #upnaijamen cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID